Warframe is a free-to-play game created by Digital Extremes. They have just released a new update that adds an interesting new resource to the game called Tellurium. If you want to farm Tellurium, then you will have to complete a series of farming missions to obtain it. Here are the steps you need to follow.
What is Tellurium?
Tellurium is an uncommon resource in Warframe. It is used to craft rare items in the game, such as the Ovastaff, which is required to craft the Sydon. It can be found in the following places: Orokin Derelicts Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation, Survival, Defection, and Capture.
The Tellurium can be found in the same locations as the other rare resources. It is found in the Orokin Derelicts in the Grineer Forest tileset on the Infested side of the map. It may also be found on the Orokin side of the map.
How do you farm Tellurium in Warframe?
Tellurium is a rare resource in Warframe that you can use to boost the amount of time you spend on a mission or sell for a nice amount of Platinum. If you want to farm it, there are a few ways to go about it.
The first method is to farm the Void as it is the most efficient way to obtain it. To do this, you will need to obtain a blueprint for a Void key for the keys you will be using. Once you have those, you can farm Void Fissures to obtain Te.
Once you obtain the Te, complete the fissure, and you will receive the resource. The other method for farming Te is to obtain it from defense and interception missions. The best way to obtain Te from these missions is to get one of the rare mods called “Shattering Impact” and use it on a Warframe such as Rhino or Frost. You can obtain this mod by ranking up your mastery rank and obtaining the next rank. If you obtain this, you will obtain Te from almost every enemy you kill. As you obtain more master ranks, this method becomes more effective.
Where can you find Tellurium in Warframe?
Tellurium is a precious resource in Warframe. It can be found on different planets and missions. Here is a list of where you can discover Tellurium in Warframe:
- The Void: the Orokin Towers, Orokin Derelict Vaults, and Orokin Derelict Junctions
- The Caverns: Orokin Derelict Caverns
- Mars: Caves on Mars, Buried Archives on Mars, and The Quarry on Mars
- Earth: Orokin Void Tower Interception missions
- Venus: Corpus Outpost mission
How to farm Tellurium outside of the mission?
The tellurium resource is an essential ingredient in building the Hydroid Warframe; however, it can only be acquired by completing special alert missions. To farm Tellurium outside of these alert missions, you need to farm the blueprint for the tellurium resource.
The blueprint for Tellurium can be found within the Grineer Shipyards, which is one of the first areas players encounter when entering the game. Once you have the blueprint, you can farm the resource by collecting the blueprints for the other essential resources required for building Hydroid. The blueprints can be found in the following missions: Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi, and the Orokin Derelict.
But if you have the patience, you will be rich in Tellurium in no time. To farm Tellurium, you will need to complete the following missions:
- Pluto, Pluto, Do You Read Me — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- Deep Space Exploration — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- Hieracon Incursion — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- The New Strange — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- Break the Broker — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- The Glast Gambit — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- The Missing Link — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
- Sands of Inaros — Bring the data package to — Bring the data package to Cetus. — Reward: 10 tellurium.
Why is farming Tellurium important in Warframe?
Although it is a rare resource in Warframe, the need for Tellurium is always going to be present. There are a few ways to obtain it, but one will be a farming session with a level 100+ Warframe.
The Warframe you choose to make this run is going to depend on the planet of the system you choose to farm. For example, if you were to farm Tellurium on Uranus, you would use a Warframe with a good AoE (Area of Effect) such as Ember. If you were to farm on Neptune, you would want to use a Warframe with a good range and/or crowd control (CC), such as Vauban or Loki, as these Warframes can freeze or stun enemies and then deal damage to them.
We hope you enjoyed our blog about how to farm Tellurium in Warframe. If you have any questions about Tellurium, please leave a comment, and we will help you out. If you found this blog post helpful, we would appreciate it to share it with your friends and other Warframe players.